Amsterdam, Netherlands, the
From scrap to Europe’s most unique and sensational hotel experience. A secret and hidden place in the air of Amsterdam. After a battle of 4 years, the unprecedented landmark has been unexpectedly rewarded. The risks and technical challenges were immense. Only open for a few months and already nominated for 3 prestigious European Hospitality Awards.
Crane Hotel Faralda is situated on the banks of the IJ River and directly opposite the center of Amsterdam. The monumental landmark is known for the enormous and expensive restoration project, the contemporary design and the great construction. In the middle of the famous NDSM quarter, the creative and innovative hub of art, culture and business. The crane is still running in the wind. The production costs per suite are by far the highest in the Netherlands.
The crane has 3 ***** suites and a Panoramic lounge, suitable for high-end business and music events. The most famous brands and the best DJs in the world discovered the crane for their events, brand activities, boardroom, festivals, (management) training, product presentations, streaming and audience reach. Louis Vuitton, Heineken, Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, Samsung, Red Bull, James Bond and many other brands. The exposure is worldwide and unlimited.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Location is smoke free
Exclusive of the room rate
breakfast in room
luggage storage, Janitor
city, near a waterway
smoke free rooms, honeymoon suite, safe, airconditioning, central heating, Room with a view
english, dutch, german, french
parking lot, non smoking accommodation, lift, WIFI
Children from 16 are welcome.
Tourist tax 6%
Please note that you will receive a key card on arrival to enter the property. The property will contact you after booking to provide information about how to enter the building if the owner is absent.
Consider the following instructions for the lift:
- Always close the inside and outside doors when leaving the lift, otherwise other people can not use the lift.
- When you arrive at your floor, for safety reasons wait about 4 seconds, otherwise the door may be damaged.
The following additional options are available on request and need to be confirmed by phone:
- The use of the hot tub carries a surcharge of EUR 90 per 2 adults.
- The exclusive prosecco breakfast in bed can be provided for EUR 90 per 2 adults.
- The continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam at the NDSM-Werf (2-minute walk) for EUR 40 per 2 adults.
- Private boat is available for EUR 300 per 3 hours.
Please inform Crane Hotel Faralda in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in the booking confirmation.